Hello World! Can Can Dancer has moved. Please visit www.cancandancer.com to see new DIY posts (and all past posts too!). Happy Crafting!

Ornaments

I bought some more ornaments at Micheal's.  They were on clearance, which is weird because Christmas is still 10 days away!

I followed this tutorial to make the marbleized ornaments.  They were a little difficult, the nail polish kept chunking up too fast, or it was goopy on the ornament.  I didn't use name brand nail polish like the tutorial tough, I used Wet & Wild.

I then filled the ornaments with fake snow.


The ornament below was really simple to make.  (It's actually still not dry in the picture.)  I took the top off of the ornament, and poured glitter and water-downed modge podge inside it.  I shook it until it was completely covered.



1 comment: