Hello World! Can Can Dancer has moved. Please visit www.cancandancer.com to see new DIY posts (and all past posts too!). Happy Crafting!

Rings, earrings, and so many more pretty things! (Now on Etsy)

Hello World,

Last week I sold my last listed ring on Etsy, and was a busy little bee this week making so many new goodies. I have expanded my store to sell other items besides zipper flowers, including: rings, bobby pins, earrings, and I just listed my first necklace!

I also bought my first can of chalkboard paint last week and have been painting up a storm. (Project post coming soon.) I repainted an old chalkboard and absolutely love using it as a background for my Etsy photos. My jewelry pieces just pop so well against the black!

Mint Chrysanthemum Ring with Adjustable Filigree Band - So pretty and bright for (almost) spring!
Bohemian Spirit Brass Necklace - I am OBSESSED with this necklace. Maybe it's because of my inner gypsy.
Mint & White Chrysanthemum Bobby Pins - If I could work a top knot I would totally pair these with one.
Bright Purple Zipper Earrings - I made so many pairs of these in different neon colors. I think they are so fun!
Happy Crafting (and Etsy-ing!)

No comments:

Post a Comment